Video conferencing gives businesses enormous flexibility with virtual meetings, collaboration, and keeping remote office locations connected. The right video conferencing system will save your company significant resources, from time to travel costs. What’s more, studies show that a high-quality video conference with clear audio and smooth video transitions is more effective because it better engages participants and they absorb more information.
The technology has made significant advances, and the AVE Commercial staff undergoes continuous training to stay on top of it all. We install state-of-the-art components from Polycom, the industry leader in video conference equipment. Polycom’s options for your customized video conferencing system include:
- Cameras – With options from high-definition, multi-camera setups, near and far views, integrated hi-fi microphones, and more
- EagleEye Director – Automatically detects who’s speaking and zooms in on that person
- Screens – Available picture-in-picture, projection screens, video walls, and other advanced technology that truly brings meetings to life
- Microphones – Available as 360-degree tabletop, ceiling-mounted, and integrated with cameras
- Touch Control or Remote Control – For simplified control of your video conferencing system
- Active Touch and UC Board – Keep everyone on the same page with these virtual whiteboards
- Packaged audio/video solutions – Everything you need for a turnkey solution
Included with every installation is proper training and our ongoing support to ensure your staff is comfortable using the system. We also leave you with a complete documentation package put together in book form for future reference.
Get Started with a Site Assessment Visit
We’ll visit your site at no cost, talk with you to determine your needs, and assess your office facility. We will then with your go-ahead provide you with a comprehensive plan and estimate outlining all the equipment and features of the project. To schedule a site assessment, please call 603-601-1050 to speak to an AVE Commercial Sales Designer.